Delta Administrative Services and Gotcha Covered HR are excited to announce a strategic partnership that will offer businesses…
COVID-19 Phase 4 legislation is still in the works (HR 6800) and should be coming sometime after the 4th of July.
Items in the bill so far:
- COBRA subsidies,
- Liability for business,
- More direct payments to Americans of up to $1,200 dollars, and
- Requirement of employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The White House is apparently going to limit or eliminate the J-1 Visa program (work-and study-based exchange visitor programs), except for jobs that can’t be filled by Americans. This is a long way from reality, but you are using these workers, you need to be aware that the J-1 program may be coming to an end.
- Addressing the six sources of workplace culture conflicts – this subject is obviously at the forefront of the news, but it’s also in your employee’s minds and you need to be able to address it. You never know what employees are thinking until you make it an open discussion for everyone.
- New Orleans will move to Phase 2 reopening – An article breaking down what that means for New Orleans.
- Safe Reopening – This is the release from the city of New Orleans that gives you all the requirements, limitations, and restrictions that will remain in place as the Phase 2 reopening gets underway.
We are here to help, please don’t hesitate to reach out for anything PPP or HR related.