As we approach the new year, it's crucial to stay informed about the latest developments…
Politico Reports that both the PPP and the EIDL loan programs will be given a boost for funding by Congress. Unfortunately, they continue to fight over the details.
We are attaching 2 letters. The first is a suggested framework for a letter that we recommend each of you send to your respective representatives in Congress pushing to get this additional funding passed ASAP. The second is a letter from Jefferson Economic Development Corporation, showing that most chambers and pro-business associations are all pushing for this bill to get passed. If you live in Jefferson Parish your representatives are all listed on the letter.
Please send in this letter today if possible. We need a true Grass Roots campaign from everyone. If you already received your loan, please help everyone else by sending this letter!
We have a New Orleans based, woman-owned business that is manufacturing face shields, These face shields come in minimum quantities of 50 and up, the price is $8.00 each. If you would like more info about these please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be discounts for larger quantities.
- Grassroots Letter – This is the sample letter to send to your respective Representatives in Congress. If you need names and addresses of your Representatives, you can find them here.
- Discretion in Enforcement – OSHA has put out its latest guidelines on managing COVID-19 cases. These seem to be coming weekly. This is the one released late yesterday.
- SBA PPP Report – this is a PowerPoint slide deck released by the SBA about the PPP Loans and its distribution so far.
- Updated Notice to Clients – this is a flyer from our National Association, NAPEO, giving the update for the latest changes.
- JEDCO PPP letter – This is the letter mentioned above from JEDCO to our Congressional representatives.I hope you all have a very relaxing weekend. As always please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.