Did you know that nearly 67% of Human Resources professionals consider themselves to be suffocated with their daily HR duties and don’t feel like their role is very important? If your HR department is overworked and undervalued, HR issues will start slipping through the cracks one by one and inevitably result in a disaster. Thankfully, you can prevent a Workplace World War III from occurring by outsourcing your HR to a PEO.
A PEO can help you with the following HR tasks:
- Administering benefits- Not only can a PEO can provide you with Fortune 500 employee benefits without the Fortune 500 price, but we can also help you with 401(k) plans, employee assistance programs, section 125 plans, COBRA, group health insurance, and offer on-site enrollment.
- Payroll- A PEO can help you IRS-proof your payroll, root out hidden costs, eliminate time-tracking errors, and automate your HR access. At Delta PEO, our payroll system allows you to track your employees’ time with our web-based portal, paying them accurately and fairly without human error. We also handle your payroll tax paperwork to help you avoid any penalties from the IRS.
- Remaining compliant– When you outsource your HR to a PEO, we will shoulder the burden that is compliance. We can help you create an employee handbook, help you prevent costly mistakes, and remove your liability.
- Training- At Delta PEO, we offer nearly 200 online training courses for your managers and employees to perform at their very best.
- Ensure a safe workplace- Along with helping you remain OSHA compliant, a PEO can help you reduce your risk by creating a safe workplace. We can help you implement mandatory OSHA and state safety programs, reduce your number of losses, track workers’ compensation cost, and help you save money each month.
- Attracting new employees and retaining your current team– By outsourcing your HR, you will develop a healthier workplace that is more attractive to not only your current team, but future employees as well.
When you let a PEO like Delta Administrative Services handle the above tasks, you regain all of your precious time back that you’ve been allocating to managing HR issues. You can focus on your core business again and sleep soundly at night knowing that your company is compliant, your employees are getting along and being paid accurately, and your benefits are handled. Contact Delta today to learn more about how we can make this a reality for your business.